B A C K G R O U N D ::
Jonas Paul Eyewear was started by parents, Ben and Laura, and inspired by the birth of their son, Jonas Paul who was born visually impaired. While searching for fashionable eyeglasses for their son, they noticed limited options and decided to launch their own business focusing on creative, fashion-forward eyewear.
M I S S I O N ::
Inspire children to feel beautiful in their glasses while providing sight to children in need with every purchase.
A B O U T Y O U ::
Do you have a story to tell? We would love to hear.
Follow along these questions below as a guideline and share with us your journey.
- What was your initial reaction when discovering your child may need glasses?
- How did your child respond to the news?
- How has the journey been?
- What was your hardest moment?
- Why does your child need glasses?
- What helped you to accept the news?
- What advice do you have for other parents
- How have our frames helped with your child’s confidence?
- Do you find there is a struggle for them to wear their glasses?
We would love to feature your story! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your story written in a story-like format with a few photos to share.
-the JPE team
via Jonas Paul Eyewear – News
from Jonas Paul Frames – Blog http://jonaspaulframes.weebly.com/blog/share-your-story