Who said traveling has to be put on hold once you have children?
So many parents have the mindset that because you have children, traveling is out of the question. But we say otherwise!
We have compiled a list of the best travel attractions for the whole family to enjoy!
- Walt Disney World – This obviously is first on the list! If you have not taken your children here yet, you must! Walt Disney World is a great place to feel like a child again… with your children!
- Washington, D.C. – D.C. is an important place for the kiddo’s to visit as it holds many national monuments and is the home of the President. Take them to see the White House, Washington Monument or National Zoo (which is free!)
- Ocean City, Maryland – Affordable and kid-friendly are two words we love to hear. For the beachy type, this is a perfect destination for the family filled with amusement parks, souvenir shops, arcades and of course – the beautiful beach!
- Grand Canyon National Park – Beauty at it’s finest, people from all over the world travel to gaze over this awestruck view. Your children will be so excited to visit this beautiful place!
- Honolulu, Hawaii – With white-sand beaches, blue waters & delicious eats – take in the beautiful Hawaiian culture filled with endless memories for the whole family.
Where are you vacationing? We would love to see! Tag us at #jonaspauleyewear on Instagram!
For more information on these beautiful travel destinations, we gathered all our thoughts from Travel US News!
-Jonas Paul Eyewear team
via Jonas Paul Eyewear – News
from Jonas Paul Frames – Blog http://jonaspaulframes.weebly.com/blog/five-travel-destinations-for-the-whole-family